Education: Moscow Teachers' Training University
- working with an autistic boy (10), accompanying him during school hoursh sitting next to him during classes. Making sure he doesn't eat anything he is allergic to during school meals. Taking care of his safety.
- teaching English to children of different ages (4-18)
- taking care of my younger brother since he was born. Feedeing, walking, preparing him for school, playing age-appropriate games, visiting sights of Moscow.
Why I can be a good nanny for your child:
- I talk to children in a way which makes them feel loved and respected. I do not like to use a lot of 'baby talk', I treat children as personalities who are eager to learn.
- I can make almost any scientific or cultural piece of information sound involving and easy to understand. I am ready to teach your children the basis of russian, maths, history, english, literature, physics, biology. It is worth mentioning that I have experience working as a guide for children in a scientific museum.
- I can teach your child English from early childhood.
- I can take care of a child's hygeine, clean the room, wash the dishes, take care of the wardrobe.
- I can cook delicious meals (Russian and Italian cuisine).
|Time / Days of week||Mon.||Tue.||Wed.||Thu.||Fri.||Sat.||Sun.|
|Early morning (06-09)|
|Day beginning (12-15)|
|Day ending (15-18)|
|Late evening (21-24)|
Employee on the map
Work record card